Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getting Wasted.

Mayne oh Mayne !

what a dayum weekend.

To start off i want to say that Alcohol && i have a love/hate relationship.
NOT ALL, drinks make me happy. which leads me to my story.

Saturday night was my friend Whitney's hotel party.
[ what yu doin, nothing chyllen at the holiday inn -Chingy ]
but it was more like Western Inn but whatever.

Anyway, this bitch forgot the CD player so it was nothing but boys n gurls in there late teen years board in a hotel suite with alcohol. . . [ smh ]

So of course, we had to do something.

Got some ice from the ice machine down the hall. Pulled out the bottles & started to drink like we never did before.

I, on the other hand. Thought it was CUTE. to mix:
-Smirnoff Mosquito
-Some Mango shit
-& Tequila.

times that by 5 glasses and it was time to go.

My homegurl Bri, was the driver for the night.
She didn't drink so we got home safe. [ duh if im over here typing this shit. ]
& lets just say i was ready to go home.

From random quotes, too emotional cries, even talking about Aaron in my Thesis In Law Class. I WAS GONE.

-So i got home. 12:30pm [ which is not badd ]
and my mother realized i was drunk.

[ dramatic pause here ]

-To her im a perfect angel [allegedly] who never had a drink in there life.
so i told her someone put liquor in my pepsi and thats why i was drunk [smh]

i threw up like 5 times and couldn't sleeep.

But after all the crazzy bullshit that comes with Alcohol, i fell asleep.

So here i am now. At the hair salon, getting my hair done, since my hair looked like shit this morning. With my big Bug sunglasses so no one see's the bags under my eyes. A bottle of Ginger-Ale, with 2 pills of Advil Rapid-Relief & trying to remember what REALLY happened last night.


The moral of the story is:
-Only drink a lil don't get crazzy and have 5 cups [even though the USA says, wait till 21 ]
-Don't mix liquor. Just have one thing.
-Have a sober friend who was there with you so they can stop you from doing something stupid.
-Ginger Ale, Advil or Tylenol, & Glasses are your bestfriend.
-Make sure the driver hasn't had any liquor [ like bri ]
-& remember, Drunken words are Sober Thoughts. So be care full with what you say.

-share[my]hangover.
S.London *

No comments:

Post a Comment

i READ this because . . .