Friday, November 13, 2009

I know. . .

Where the HELL have i been ?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[ Time fly's by and i wonder where do the minutes go? ]

But im back. And for good.

Let me update you in the best way ii can.

-Im still the same Steven London.
-I sitll have the same bumb ass laptop, but it's fixed :)
-Drama still exsist, but it got badd enough to put in the hospital. [ dont wrry im fine]
-Some people were cut through my hiatus.
-I love ME & friends. [ Kiara, Tanesha, & Kiara ]
-SCHOOL IS COOL. and i will [am] going to College.


SO far so good . . . To get things in details, you'll get it all in blogs.
from confused/conflicted boys; to dying my hair black.

i love you guys. & i will never leave you again.

-share[my]world.
S.London*

No comments:

Post a Comment

i READ this because . . .