Friday, November 13, 2009

When WIll it END !

This Rihanna & Chris Brown FUCKERY is getting on my last nerve.

Yes, he beat your ass & it made you stronger.
& yes, you beat her ass & your sorry.

Leave these kids alone. But of course. I have to put my 2 thoughts in:

-while Mr.Brown with his suspect self keeps cleaning Virgina Parks, Talking to Omarion[smh], & transforming people's faces, i love him and his crazzy dance ass, && he will still make music and be Chris from the block who told you ass to run it.

-Ms.Umbrella. yes he chocked,punched,beat,bit,almost killed you, but now people feel bad for you, love it, appreciate it, and love thy self. I guess chris's punch transformed you into a better singer because that Russian song is the SHIT. I love you, your strength, style, and accent is lovely. && that's why you will be my blog picture for a min.


[ To make this blog more better; i want you guys to weigh in: Who do you think is to blame? who is really sorry? and of course: Is Chris Brown Bisexual ? ]

-Share[my]thougts.
S.London :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i READ this because . . .