Friday, November 13, 2009

Sex Sells!

. . .But idk how to make a blog sexy !

So you, yes YOU!

Need to spread the good god word !
Let everybody in your community, area, home, school, strip club, etc.that this is blog is the SHIT.

[ because you know it is ]

if they ask how to get there:
www.stevenlondon.blogspot.com

Please, and im not begging [on my knees asking you guys for help like boys to men]
ADVERTISE my blog !

Some tips on getting the word out:
-
Start a Rumour about me & the blog [it's fine people do it all the time]
-Talk about it with a friend so people can be noisy [don't hesistate to tell them]
-At your school leave the web page open [I KNOW TOO FAR]
-Make Flyers, Send Txt messages, DO SOMETHING !

&& HERE'S THE BEST PART:
-The person to get me the most followers & viewers will win:
*A picture signed by your's truly.
*my number so you can txt me anytime [Unlimited txt]
*I will follow you on Twitter
*&& make you my blog picture for a week.


[ && i don't do this shit for anyone ]

-share[my]BLOG!
S.lONDON :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i READ this because . . .